Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- There’s speculation from fans and sites such as Sportskeeda that Mandy Rose was injured on the Nov. 9 Raw. Rose landed awkwardly on the apron after being thrown through the ropes by Nia Jax, clutched her shoulder, and was quickly taken to the back by officials.
- On Talk Is Jericho, Jake Hager claimed John Cena “refused” to drop the WWE title to him in 2010 when he had the Money in the Bank briefcase.
- The Rascalz are leaving Impact, as PW Insider says their contracts are up. Wrestling Inc reports the trio has a “standing offer” from WWE and they’re expected to sign there soon.
- Santana Garrett was given a “phantom call-up” from NXT to the main roster earlier this year, per Fightful Select. She joins Chelsea Green and Vanessa Borne in limbo.
- Xavier Woods & Kofi Kingston will appear on season two of Adult Swim’s Lazor Wulf. Big E is a part of the regular voice cast for the animated show.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.