Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- In an interview with bodyslam.net, fitness instructor Annika Naidoo-Fuge shared screenshots of Lars Sullivan direct messaging her with unsolicited requests for explicit photos.
- WWE is aware of the issue, according to WrestleVotes. They also tweeted that Sullivan “doesn’t have many supporters left in the locker room” but “one of those supporters has the ultimate say.”
- A source told WrestlingNews.co that Vince McMahon “sees star potential” in Aalyah Mysterio and may offer her a full-time contract.
- Wrestlers in WWE Developmental told Fightful Select they’re worried about returning to training at the Performance Center because several members of the NXT roster don’t take COVID precautions seriously.
- Eric Bischoff revealed on 83 Weeks that he shot interview footage for two episodes of Dark Side of the Ring’s third season, one about Brian Pillman and another about WCW & New Japan’s 1991 show in North Korea.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.