Here's a place to check results and comment along with the National Wrestling Alliance (NWA)'s Hard Times pay-per-view (PPV) - happening Fri., Jan. 24, 2020 at GPB Studios in Atlanta.
This is where we’ll update the results tonight as they happen. Feel free to to discuss all the action with the best pro wrestling community on the internet - before, during and after the show.
- Trevor Murdoch def. Question Mark via pinfall after two top rope Bulldogs to advance to the semis of the NWA TV title tournament
- Dan Maff def. Zicky Dice via pinfall after a suplex/spear/cannonball/senton to advance to the semis of the NWA TV title tournament
- Ricky Starks def. Matt Cross via pinfall after The Buster Keaton (sitout double underhook facebuster) to advance to the semis of the NWA TV title tournament
- Tim Storm def. Ken Anderson via as forfeit as Anderson isn't here; Storm advances to the semis of the NWA TV title tournament
- Stu Bennett announces that the NWA's next PPV will be in April, and it'll be the 2020 Crockett Cup
- Eli Drake & James Storm def. Wildcards & Rock ‘n’ Roll Express via pinfall to become the NEW NWA Tag Team champs (Drake pinned Ricky Morton after hitting Gravy Train)
- Thunder Rosa def. Allysin Kay via pinfall after a Thunder Driver to become the NEW NWA Women’s champion
- Marty Scurll is here. He wants his shot at the Worlds title but Nick Aldis keeps ducking him. Marty doesn’t know why the title isn’t on the line tonight. Aldis arrives and agrees to defend against Flip Gordon, but Scurll can’t be there. And when he wins, from here on out all business with ROH will be on his terms, though. Security arrives, but the Villain leaves without incident.
- Trevor Murdoch def. Dan Maff via pinfall with a top rope bulldog, advances to the NWA TV title tournament final
- Ricky Starks def. Tim Storm via pinfall, countering Storm’s End for a crucifix (NWA TV title tournament semi-final)
- Scott Steiner def. Aron Stevens via disqualification when the Question Mark interfered while Stevens was in the Steiner Recliner. Stevens retains the NWA National championship. Afterwards, Question Mark got the Recliner, too.
- Nick Aldis def. Flip Gordon via pinfall with a roll-up to retain the NWA Worlds Heavyweight championship
- Ricky Starks def. Trevor Murdoch via pinfall after The Buster Keaton to win the NWA TV title