AEW featured eight total matches on the main card of All Out (Sat., Aug. 31) from the Sears Center in Hoffman Estates, Illinois.
The main card of this pay-per-view (PPV) lasted 3 hours, 52 minutes, and 55 seconds (3h 52m 55s). Here is a sorted list of the bell-to-bell times for the eight matches that took place during this event:
- 26m 16s: Chris Jericho vs. Hangman Page
- 24m 10s: The Young Bucks vs. Lucha Bros
- 23m 40s: Kenny Omega vs. PAC
- 17m 24s: Cody Rhodes vs. Shawn Spears
- 14m 57s: Jimmy Havoc vs. Darby Allin vs. Joey Janela
- 13m 46s: The Dark Order vs. Best Friends
- 13m 23s: Hikaru Shida vs. Riho
- 11m 42s: SCU vs. Luchasaurus, Jungle Boy & Marko Stunt
These times add up to 2h 25m 18s, which is roughly 62.4% of the show. For comparison’s sake, the overall match time percentage for all 92 WWE PPVs since the start of 2013 is 53.8%.
The match time percentage of 62.4% for All Out is higher than all but four of the 92 WWE events that I have similarly analyzed, and those four events were all Royal Rumble cards.
Are you surprised by any of these results, Cagesiders? Which of these matches received less (or more) time than you hoped for?