Evolve returns tonight at 8PM Eastern with Evolve 133 in Livonia, Michigan, courtesy of the fine folks at the World Wrestling Network. So get yourself caught up with Claire’s preview right here and then check out these results!
Here's a run-down of the card for tonight, and we'll update with basic results here, too:
- Anthony “Sharkbait” Gutierrez def. Karam via submission with triangle choke to earn an Evolve Contract)
- Shotzi Blackheart def. Cameron Bra’Nae via pinfall after a top rope senton
- Adrian Alanis def. Brandon Taggert via pinfall after a lariat; Alanis & The Skulks were jumped by Joe Gacy & Sean Maluta after the match
- Arturo Ruas def. Stephen Wolf via submission with a choke
- Anthony Greene def. Curt Stallion by disqualification; after Greene inadvertently took out the referee, Brandi Lauren low-blowed Stallion and gave Greene a chair. She ended up being chased off by Shotzi Blackheart, and after the two men fought over the chair, Stallion was using it when the ref came to.
- Kushida def JD Drake via submission with a Sakuraba Lock.
After the match, a masked man hit the ring. Turns out it was Kushida’s old Time Splitter partner Alex Shelley. Shelley said the appearance didn’t mean he’s in Evolve now, just that he wanted to show up to thank Kushida and the fans.
- Anthony Henry def. Austin Theory via submission with a modified stretch muffler, then told the new NXT signee he wants a title match (this was non-title)
- Matt Riddle def. Josh Briggs via submission with the Bro-mission
- The Skulk def. The Unwanted via pinfall (Leon Ruff hit the Ruff Landing on Sean Maluta) to retain their Evolve Tag Team championship