AEW featured seven total matches on the main card of Fight for the Fallen (Sat., July 13) from Daily’s Place Amphitheater in Jacksonville, Florida.
The main card of this pay-per-view (PPV) lasted 3 hours, 35 minutes, and 45 seconds (3h 35m 45s). Here is a sorted list of the bell-to-bell times for the seven matches that took place during this event:
- 31m 27s: Cody & Dustin Rhodes vs. Young Bucks
- 22m 34s: Kenny Omega vs. CIMA
- 19m 06s: Adam Page vs. Kip Sabian
- 15m 08s: Jungle Boy & Luchasaurus vs. Angelico & Jack Evans vs. Dark Order
- 15m 05s: Lucha Bros vs. SCU
- 13m 14s: Havoc, Janela, Allin vs. MJF, Spears, Guevara
- 10m 17s: Allie vs. Brandi Rhodes
These times add up to 2h 06m 51s, which is roughly 58.8% of the show. For comparison’s sake, the overall match time percentage for all 90 WWE PPVs since the start of 2013 is 53.9%.
Watching the show live, I figured the roughly 10 minute Jericho talking segment and 10 minute post-match segment after the main event would bring this percentage down further for Fight for the Fallen, but I guess the never-ending Rhodes match was enough to keep it close to 60%.
Are you surprised by any of these results, Cagesiders? Which of these matches received less (or more) time than you hoped for?