Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Expect more Undertaker on television for WWE.
- Per the Observer, as of right now there are no plans for Paul Heyman or Eric Bischoff to appear on WWE television this week under their new roles. Heyman could show up on Raw as Brock Lesnar’s advocate, but nothing more.
- Rey Mysterio told the Two Man Power Trip of Wrestling he hopes to be back by early July and PW Insider notes July 8 is a date that could be targeted for his return.
- The word going around is that there is no heat on anyone for the chair shot gone wrong on Cody Rhodes at Fyter Fest, as the chair was gimmicked and it was just a freak accident that cut Cody open.
- Colby Corino told Wrestling Inc that Eric Young is working as a Producer for WWE now.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.