Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- A source told Ryan Satin that Cesaro was okay and didn’t appear to be seriously injured after being helped to the back following his match on Raw.
- More reports from backstage in Saudi Arabia - Fightful says heat was a major issue, and led to “miserable and borderline unworkable” for the wrestlers.
- They also report Vince McMahon was at Super ShowDown, and wrestlers they talked to were “shocked” Goldberg/Undertaker lasted more than 4 - 5 minutes.
- Bray Wyatt was in Pittsburgh yesterday, according to PW Insider.
- Ric Flair’s former manager Melinda Morris Zanoni is suing him for defamation over the since-deleted YouTube video he posted accusing her of embezzling from him. Flair says he has another “Naitch Unfiltered” video coming Friday.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.