Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Shane McMahon pitches ideas for himself but “they rarely get used,” says the Wrestling Observer Newsletter. They also say Stephanie McMahon has nothing to do with creative right now.
- According to PW Insider, Alexa Bliss was pulled from Money in the Bank due to a concussion.
- The Telegraph is reporting WWE is leaving Sky TV and moving to BT Sports in the UK.
- The Observer says Bellator is interested in Jack Gallagher and there have been talks but no deal as of right now.
- The WON notes that multiple ROH employees have recently quit the company to go work for AEW.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.