Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- A re-designed United States title in house and ready to debut, claims BeltFanDan.
- WWE’s injury report lists Ruby Riott’s return for Jan., 2020, says Fightful.
- EC3 has been sidelined with a concussion Fightful was told is “worse than some he’d sustained previously”. There’s no target for his return, but he is recovering.
- There will be no more 205 Live this year, according to Wrestling Observer. WWE Network will air “Best of” shows the next two weeks.
- Chris DeJoseph returned to work for WWE at TLC this past Sunday, per PW Insider. The former Lucha Underground & MLW producer was not at Raw, however.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.