Don’t have time to follow all of AEW’s online content? Don’t worry. We got you covered with the AEW Rewind, which will rewind through social media bits and YouTube videos from the past week to prepare you for Dynamite tonight.
Christopher Daniels cut a quality promo about Pentagon after SCU retained the tag titles at Full Gear.
Daniels called Pentagon’s ‘Cero Miedo’ mantra a lie. If Pentagon truly had cero miedo, then he wouldn’t have attacked Daniels before the tag team tournament. That was a mistake because he gave SCU a reason for fighting. The vengeance of Scorpio Sky and Kaz is upon their shoulders in the form of the tag belts. Pentagon still has a debt to pay for Daniels’ vengeance. That debt will be paid in pain and blood. Hot damn! Daniels’ promo sold me 100% on their future fight.
Here is MJF messing with Orange Cassidy on an airplane. The guy’s reaction next to Cassidy is the best part.
Barry Horowitz tried teaching his pat on the back gesture to Orange Cassidy.
AEW tweeted a potential tease for the direction they will go with Jon Moxley and Kenny Omega. Could it be a regular singles bout?
Although @JonMoxley gained the win. He also knows that it doesn't officially count towards his win-loss record. So will we see a sanctioned match between Omega & Moxley in the future?— All Elite Wrestling (@AEWrestling) November 11, 2019
Rewatch the event that was #AEWFullGear on all major providers! @brlive @fitetv @itvwrestling pic.twitter.com/LEgckbfs1N
Ponder that question along with five others in the Dynamite preview.
Being the Elite
“Backstage At Full Gear” - Being The Elite, Ep. 179 (here) featured:
- Post-Dynamite crowd work with a birthday kid in the ring. The kid pinned Brandon Cutler for the 1, 2, 3. Got to give him credit for hooking the leg. That kid knows what’s up.
- The Young Bucks goofed on the WWE being stuck in Saudi Arabia situation and also did robot walking.
- Scorpio Sky was excited about his huge pop in the ring. Matt Jackson walked up with a humongous ring pop. Sky proceeded to lick the red candy. The eye contact and tongue action made it very weird and awkward. Aside from the ring pop double meaning, this moment was lost on me. I don’t understand why Sky had to lick the ring pop. It made him look like a chump.
- Justin Roberts practiced saying Jean Moxley then started saying Naka-Naka-Nakazawa. The camera panned over to Nakazawa on the headset in Roberts’ ear saying his name.
- In the airport, the Bucks commented on how Jon Moxley walks like a badass.
- Leva Bates approached some guy I don’t recognize. She wanted to hang out, but she just left her books with him then walked away after getting an idea.
- Rick Knox was spilling his frustrations to Orange Cassidy about not being liked. “Do you think people are starting to get sick of this referee thing?” Kaz walked up getting a bicep pump with workout bands to shout, “Do ya?” at Orange Cassidy. Cassidy eventually answered, “Yea.”
- Kenny Omega asked the Rock ‘n’ Roll Express if they had his back for the big thing that night. They didn’t know what he was talking about and went to go get a spray tan. The Young Bucks walked in fresh after a spray tan to talk with Omega about the big thing that would shock the world.
- Hangman Page approached the Young Bucks. He apologized for not being cool after his loss to Chris Jericho. He felt good after beating PAC while being oblivious to the Young Bucks feeling down after their defeat to Santana & Ortiz.
- The Young Bucks and Hangman watched the Lights Out match on the monitor talking about how the barb wire spiderweb was too much. They didn’t want to bring it out, but they did anyway.
Are you sold on seeing Christopher Daniels fighting Pentagon? Do you want to see the Moxley vs Omega feud rumble on in a sanctioned singles bout?