Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- There’s been talk going around from those who attended the show that WWE altered the crowd reaction for Seth Rollins in post-production for the taped Raw show this week.
- Despite talk of Cesaro possibly going to NXT, it appears that’s not in the plans at this time.
- Dave Meltzer noted on Wrestling Observer Radio that one of the reasons Aleister Black has done the bit where he’s backstage doing promos about someone knocking on his door to fight him is he has a knee injury but WWE wanted to keep him on TV.
- He also said Bushiroad wants Io Shirai and Kairi Sane back once their WWE contracts are up.
- WWE Network News says the final months of WCW Thunder will be put on the WWE Network next Monday.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.