Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Undertaker is almost certainly working Survivor Series. PW Insider points out he’s been announced for an autograph signing in the same city the night before.
- The Wrestling Observer Newsletter notes Big Show is now in an ambassador role for WWE. There don’t appear to be any plans to use him on television anytime soon.
- AroLucha CEO Jason Brown says Rey Mysterio will retain ownership in the company even after signing with WWE.
- Per the Observer, the Young Bucks, current IWGP tag team champions, are not scheduled to appear in the upcoming New Japan tag team tournament, though it’s noted they may appear on the final show.
- Speaking of the Bucks, along with Cody, they’re apparently working on an ALL IN DVD.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct!