Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- AJ Lee responding to a tweet about a match of hers in WWE got some talk going but Dave Meltzer says there’s still nothing to the idea of her working Evolution, at least as of recently.
- Alexa Bliss is apparently experiencing numbness in her arm and that’s why she was pulled from Mixed Match Challenge, says the Observer. She’s able to do some stuff, so she won’t miss television, but that’s why she can’t wrestle in full right now.
- The Observer notes that 205 Live is scheduled to air on Wednesdays until at least mid-December and it could move back to its old time slot at that time.
- PW Insider notes that EC3 was at the NXT TV tapings this week, and he’s cleared to return.
- Per the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Jeff Cobb is expected to sign with Ring of Honor.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct!