Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Ronda Rousey is not expected to work July’s Extreme Rules PPV.
- Speculation from Wrestling Observer and elsewhere is that Rousey’s match with Nia Jax at Money in the Bank will be kept very short.
- There’s been no talk of a WWE women’s tag division, says PW Insider.
- According to PW Insider’s WWE sources, while Enzo Amore may be telling the truth when he says he wasn’t have been aware he was being investigated by Phoenix police until the day of Raw 25, the news coming out at all was ‘a last straw situation’ due his track record of upsetting the locker room and saying “things they didn’t want him to say”.
- Mae Young Classic competitor Zeda has been released from WWE Developmental, according to Squared Circle Sirens.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct!