Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Natalya and The Miz are current favorites to win the Money in the Bank ladder matches.
- Jason Jordan is expected back on television after Money in the Bank and there’s been talk of a feud with Baron Corbin.
- PW Insider notes that Alicia Fox was backstage at Raw this week, though she obviously wasn’t used.
- There’s also apparently some speculation that she could leave WWE when her deal is up, which may be later this year.
- WrestlingNews.co is saying Enzo Amore’s attorney told them he’s not officially booked for House of Glory in August as the promotion had previously announced.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct!