Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- On their Elite Audio show, PW Insider says two WWE sources told them there are no plans for a Tag Team Money in the Bank ladder match.
- Also according to PW Insider, Big E is being considered for a singles push, and the men’s Money in the Bank ladder match may be the start of that.
- Roman Reigns vs. Jinder Mahal is advertised on Raw house shows through July, and their program might last until Roman’s SummerSlam feud begins.
- Alexa Bliss wrestled on the first show of WWE’s United Kingdom tour on Wednesday, so it appears her injury either wasn’t serious or was just storyline.
- On Wrestling Observer Live, it was said plans call for Daniel Bryan to stick with WWE beyond his current contract.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct!