Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- There are expected to be multiple title changes at WrestleMania 34, with possibly as many as 5 belts switching hands.
- According to The Wrap, WWE is bringing in Creative Arts Agency to help negotiate a new TV deal alongside William Morris Endeavor.
- No word on what it is but apparently Triple H and Stephanie McMahon are getting the most elaborate entrance at WrestleMania 34.
- There are advertisements for Charlotte Flair vs. Carmella matches after WrestleMania 34, leading to a lot of speculation regarding how Flair vs. Asuka will play out at the big show. Carmella has teased cashing in.
- Lucha Underground has said they will debut season four on June 13.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.