Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Speculation is WWE decided to not confirm Undertaker vs. John Cena in advance because the stacked WrestleMania card didn’t need it for promotion, and the uncertainty will generate buzz.
- Entertainment site The Wrap says Brock Lesnar is leaving WWE for UFC after WrestleMania, but they speculate Paul Heyman may stick around to manage either Ronda Rousey or Roman Reigns.
- Fox is more interested in signing WWE than UFC at this point, according to Wrestling Observer.
- James Storm was caught on camera backstage at Raw in Atlanta, but it’s believed he was just visiting friends.
- A Minneapolis Star-Tribune item about WWE officials visiting a Minnesota Vikings game this fall says Minneapolis is again being discussed as a WrestleMania host for 2020 or 2021.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.