Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Dana White is still hinting that Brock Lesnar will be returning to the UFC soon.
- The latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter notes that “every regular male performer on the roster is expected” in the Greatest Royal Rumble match. That means a lot of wrestlers working double duty on this show.
- According to PW Insider, Shawn Daivari and Hornswoggle are in Saudi Arabia for the Greatest Royal Rumble as entrants for the match.
- Per the Observer, if the Intercontinental title is won by The Miz or Samoa Joe, that would indicate Jinder Mahal will win the U.S. title back from Jeff Hardy to take it to Raw.
- Impact Wrestling has reached an agreement with Spike in the U.K. on an extension for their current contract, says the Observer.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct!