Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- PW Insider notes that pretty much the entire SmackDown roster will be at Monday Night Raw for the Superstar Shakeup next week.
- The current belief is that Ronda Rousey will not be full time in the sense that she won’t be appearing on television every week.
- While Rusev has been removing WWE from his social media, it’s believed that’s just storyline. Dave Meltzer notes he has not been released.
- Some have noticed Asuka is being advertised for an upcoming SmackDown house show, leading to speculation she will be moving to the blue brand in the Superstar Shakeup.
- The Observer notes that while it’s possible Paul Heyman could work with someone other than Brock Lesnar, it’s most likely he’ll leave if/when Lesnar does.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.