Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Ronda Rousey is expected to appear on Raw tonight, according to PW Insider.
- Per the Observer, WWE did indeed book Brock Lesnar in a 35-second house show squash over Kane the way they did to help turn him heel leading up to WrestleMania 34. So even though it was a house show, it was still part of the storyline they’re running with him.
- The Melbourne Herald-Sun is now saying WWE will indeed run the 100,000 seat arena MCG in Melbourne for a pay-per-view in October. Apparently the announcement for this will happen at WrestleMania 34.
- If Rey Mysterio did suffer a torn biceps, then it wouldn’t necessarily preclude WWE from signing him, per the Observer. But it is still up in the air.
- PW Insider notes that Ring of Honor is thrilled with ticket sales for Supercard of Honor. It’s expected to break the attendance record.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.