Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Per the Observer, the word going around on AJ Styles’ mystery injury is an MCL issue.
- According to PW Insider, Dean Ambrose was in Birmingham working on rehabilitating his triceps injury and he’s still in a sling. Still no word on when he’ll be back.
- According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Rey Mysterio actually flew out to Birmingham to get his arm checked out for WWE in his negotiations with them about a return.
- WWE is now saying the talks they had with Hulk Hogan were about his desire to help others learn from his mistakes and not about the company rehiring him.
- The Observer says there’s a belief the SmackDown Top 10 Superstars List is already done and won’t be used going forward.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.