Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- The belief is Stephanie McMahon, Triple H, Kurt Angle, and Ronda Rousey are laying out the entirety of their match at WrestleMania 34 ahead of time, and practicing it.
- According to the Observer, the reaction to the Fabulous Moolah Battle Royal name situation has people in WWE thinking a lot about other wrestlers, notably Hulk Hogan, who it’s been thought would return at some point.
- The Usos vs. Bludgeon Brothers vs. New Day, Randy Orton vs. Jinder Mahal vs. Bobby Roode, are both likely for WrestleMania 34, per the Observer.
- Tyler Bate is dealing with a minor knee injury, according to the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter.
- PW Insider notes WWE is now trying to trademark “Samoa Joe” for wrestling purposes.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.