Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- New advertisements have Seth Rollins teaming with Finn Balor in the future with Jason Jordan out injured.
- The word going around, including from Dave Meltzer, is that the Corey Graves-Booker T issues are not a work.
- Big Show indicated on social media that his return is “coming soon.”
- Tyler Bate seemed to hint on Twitter that recent rumors of his having heat in WWE were made up.
- The expectation is there will be surprise entrants in the Cruiserweight title tournament, as DRAKE MAVERICK hinted at on Raw this week.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.