Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- According to PW Insider, as of yesterday WWE had yet to tell anyone on the roster that they would be doing dual brand pay-per-views going forward.
- That said, the Observer is saying WWE officials informed them that an announcement of the end of brand specific pay-per-view shows will be coming soon.
- According to the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Jason Jordan apparently believed he could be back in time for WrestleMania but WWE didn’t want to build a story around him in the event he couldn’t. That’s what led to Seth Rollins in the Elimination Chamber match and seemingly dropping that feud.
- Mojo Rawley recently signed a new contract with WWE, per the Observer.
- According to Sports Day, Melbourne Cricket Grounds in Australia is trying to get a WWE pay-per-view later this year.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.