Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Dave Meltzer mentioned on Wrestling Observer Radio that Kevin Owens is due back in late February but WWE may hold off on bringing him back until WrestleMania 35.
- According to PW Insider, Jason Jordan was recently in Birmingham, Alabama to be evaluated by doctors on his neck injury.
- Speaking of injuries, Matt Hardy recently told Wrestling Inc that his rehab went better than expected. The latest word is that he could return as a television character again.
- Though it didn’t happen this week, it is expected that Mandy Rose vs. Naomi will happen on next week’s episode of SmackDown Live.
- Paul Heyman has done work with Bobby Lashley backstage, says PW Insider.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct!