Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- The latest word is that Becky Lynch still hasn’t been cleared but she’ll be checked at TV this week.
- Dolph Ziggler’s foot injury apparently isn’t bad and he could be back on Raw tonight.
- The Observer notes that WWE is going to go with separate production crews for Raw and SmackDown in 2019.
- They also say WWE will do more house shows for the WWE Network.
- Fenix wrote on his Instagram this weekend that he’s out with a groin injury, though he’s expected back in early 2019.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct!