Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- It’s possible members of the Raw roster will be appearing on SmackDown Live this week for the final build to Survivor Series.
- According to Dave Meltzer on Wrestling Observer Radio, WWE struggled with house shows overseas and it’s become alarming for the company to have attendance down to this degree.
- Luke Harper appeared in pictures recently, notably on Brad Williams’ Twitter, wearing a cast, leading to speculation he’s healing from an injury.
- Per the Observer, NXT TakeOver: WarGames is only scheduled for four matches instead of five because WWE wants to make sure all the matches get the necessary time.
- According to PW Insider, Homicide, Eddie Kingston, and Hernandez are working without a contract in Impact Wrestling.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct!