Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Undertaker, Kane, Triple H, and Shawn Michaels are all expected to make multiple television appearances leading up to Crown Jewel on Nov. 2 in Saudi Arabia.
- WWE is looking at expanding NXT with its added revenue, says the Observer. That could be talent, more Performance Centers internationally, and more international territories.
- In an interview with Manny Tsigas, Triple H seemed to indicate WWE has no plans of intergender matches becoming any kind of frequent thing in WWE anytime soon.
- Dave Meltzer mentioned on Wrestling Observer Radio that while WWE announced an attendance of 70,309 fans, the actual attendance at Super Show-Down was closer to 62,000.
- According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, PAC was courted heavily for New Japan but feels like Dragon Gate is “home” and he’ll be there going forward.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct!