Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- There aren’t expected to be any title changes at WWE Super Show-Down.
- According to the Observer, it’s still unclear if Liv Morgan has been cleared from her concussion but she is flying to Australia and being promoted as working Super Show-Down.
- There are some who believe The Elite/Bullet Club will be going to WWE come next year, and plans could already be underway for it.
- Speaking of that, Dave Meltzer noted on Wrestling Observer Radio that a bit on the latest Being The Elite about a Triple H note to Hangman Page was a nod to WWE making a play for him and Page deciding to stay with Bullet Club. So, for now, he’s not coming to WWE but hasn’t ruled it out if that’s where Bullet Club goes.
- Joey Janela says he will be out for at least a year as his knee injury is even worse than anticipated.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct!