Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- The Observer recently noted that Brock Lesnar’s deal with WWE is coming up in April after WrestleMania but the company could keep him through August. For what it’s worth, the company sent out SummerSlam travel package promotional artwork recently that did not include Lesnar.
- Molly Holly told Wrestling Inc that rumors of her being in the women’s Royal Rumble match aren’t true.
- Speaking of which, Kaitlyn recently told Chris Van Vliet that she hasn’t heard anything about being in the women’s Royal Rumble but did note WWE is known to call at the last second.
- A recent tweet from the T-Mobile Arena Twitter account makes it sound like WWE will hold both a men’s and women’s Elimination Chamber match on Feb. 25 in Las Vegas.
- Jerry Lawler mentioned on his Dinner with the King podcast that he signed a new one year deal with WWE.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.