Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Even if he loses to Brock Lesnar at No Mercy, Braun Strowman is expected to stay at or near the main event throughout the remainder of 2017.
- WWE won't be bringing in every woman who competed in the Mae Young Classic for the live finale.
- The Miz vs. Jason Jordan is apparently still on the table as a possible Intercontinental title program.
- The Observer notes Jinder Mahal wasn't actually going to accompany Arjan Bhullar to the cage to be in his corner but simply support him by being in attendance at the show. With Hurricane Irma making landfall in Florida this past weekend, he felt he couldn't leave.
- According to PW Insider, Rey Mysterio is going to focus on training his son to become a wrestler. That's the same son who was involved in the angle with Eddie Guerrero leading to a custody match at SummerSlam a decade ago.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.