Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- According to the Observer, there is once again more talk of Hulk Hogan returning to WWE and there may have been talks between Hogan and Vince McMahon.
- Apparently, people at Impact Wrestling have been told Jinder Mahal is getting a big push in WWE because of the company touring India this week.
- The Observer notes there were plans last week for two women's matches at Money in the Bank but it doesn't look like there is anyone for Naomi to work with right now, so we'll see.
- The wrestling promotion that did the publicity stunt saying they would pay $1 million for CM Punk to come wrestle in a tournament is now dealing with backlash from it, and the tournament they planned to run may be in jeopardy. Some shows have already been cancelled and at last word it has been pushed back until next year at the earliest.
- WWE is still interested in Dalton Castle and his contract is coming up soon.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.