Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- The plan is to make SummerSlam as big as possible this year, which could mean the Triple H vs. Kurt Angle match happens there, according to the Observer.
- Braun Strowman may or may not be cleared yet, something that differs depending on who you ask, but he is currently scheduled for the Great Balls of Fire event.
- According to the Observer, there will be a legends segment at the Money in the Bank pay-per-view.
- Ric Flair, Bob Orton Jr., Larry Hennig, Baron Von Raschke, Greg Gagne are all appearing, per the Observer, and Gerald Brisco, Rocky Johnson, and Ted DiBiase could all appear as well.
- WWE may be considering running a WrestleMania in London, as a survey sent out to WrestleMania attendees indicates. Toronto is another city being asked about.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.