Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- The Broken Hardys gimmick is being teased because WWE is close to a settlement with Anthem to buy the rights to it.
- Jinder Mahal isn’t planned to win the WWE championship and his push in the main event may not even last all that long.
- Speaking of that, Rusev is planned to enter the title picture, at least briefly, once he returns from his injury.
- WWE is keeping Shinsuke Nakamura from working a match on TV to better build to a match with Dolph Ziggler at Backlash.
- WWE appears to be planning monthly tapings for the UK show on the Network, according to the Observer.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.