Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Rusev’s Money in the Bank return angle was pulled following the decision to put the WWE title on Jinder Mahal, per Wrestling Observer. There’s currently no story ready to bring him back.
- Booker T says he’s on the Raw commentary team until August. David Otunga will work pre-shows and other panels until then.
- Lince Dorado may have injured his knee at Monday’s Main Event taping.
- Eddie Edwards is in India for Impact Wrestling’s tapings and is believed to be cleared to return to the ring after his knee surgery.
- FloSlam’s price increase is a result of a policy change, says PWInsider. New subscribers have to pay $30 per month for all of FloSports sections (softball, MMA, etc) and can no longer just get pro wrestling.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.