Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Multiple sources indicate WWE’s six month timeframe for Braun Strowman’s recovery from elbow surgery is a work, and he should be back in a couple months.
- There is real heat between Bully Ray and Randy Orton going back to the early 2000s and a tag match where Orton, Ray and Batista were all injured.
- Scott Hall was hospitalized for chest pain after an indy show in the UK on Sunday. He was released, but allegedly flew home against Doctor’s orders.
- The current plan for releasing the WWE Women’s tournament on WWE Network is three or four episodes at a time, says PWInsider.
- Hiroshi Tanahashi was injured during the last night of New Japan’s War of the Worlds tour with Ring of Honor, per Wrestling Observer. Looks like a biceps issue, but the severity isn’t known.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.