Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- The continued talk is that John Cena will propose to Nikki Bella at WrestleMania.
- Seth Rollins will likely be feuding with Samoa Joe coming out of WrestleMania 33.
- It looks like Stone Cold Steve Austin won't be at WrestleMania this year.
- It's possible Luke Harper and Erick Rowan get involved in the Bray Wyatt vs. Randy Orton match at WrestleMania.
- Jim Cornette was the one who insisted on keeping his involvement in the WWE Hall of Fame a secret, not WWE.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.