Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Expect Hulk Hogan’s return to WWE “sooner rather than later” according to Dave Meltzer.
- In addition to Roman Reigns entering the Royal Rumble at 30 to set up a program with Undertaker at WrestleMania, there’s talk it was also done to ensure a big positive reaction for eventual winner Randy Orton.
- Though it’s not clear why, Meltzer also said on Twitter that SmackDown abandoned the Renee Young & Dean Ambrose vs. The Miz & Maryse angle.
- WWE is planning to debut Emmalina next Monday, but that could change, as they intended to have her appear as announced on Dec. 12 but then changed plans.
- Tajiri is said to be medically cleared to return, and was backstage at Raw last night.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.