Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Although Seth Rollins will be missing time with a knee injury, it looks possible WWE will keep his presence steady on television while he's rehabbing, starting with tonight's update on his condition.
- WWE has yet to decide on who Triple H's opponent for WrestleMania 33 will be but it won't be Batista.
- Tamina Snuka may be making her return as a member of the SmackDown Live women's division.
- Hideo Itami is ready to return and should be making his way back to NXT television soon.
- Lei'D Tapa had a tryout with WWE recently and the company is said to be interested in bringing her on.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.