Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- As of now, Bill Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 33 is still scheduled to be a Universal title match with Goldberg winning the belt at Fastlane.
- Vince McMahon has apparently wanted Undertaker vs. Roman Reigns for a long time now and he wants to do it before Undertaker retires.
- The Raw women's division is building to Bayley winning the title at WrestleMania and then feuding with a heel Sasha Banks for a title match at SummerSlam in Brooklyn.
- The Observer notes Tye Dillinger's debut in the Royal Rumble didn't represent a main roster call up and was only done to placate fans.
- WWE has been making calls about bringing women from the past in for WrestleMania, according to the Observer.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.