Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- While WWE is going with the idea Seth Rollins will make it back in time for WrestleMania 33, they're still making plans for Triple H in case he doesn't.
- WWE wants to get both Roman Reigns and Braun Strowman over at Fastlane while also protecting both guys. Don't be surprised if they have a creative finish or post-match angle to help that along.
- Naomi won the SmackDown women's title so she could go into WrestleMania 33 as champion because she's from Orlando.
- Expect Baron Corbin to take the Intercontinental championship off Dean Ambrose at some point, possibly WrestleMania 33.
- A fun rumor: The Observer reports Josh Mathews was serious when he said he thinks he's the best play-by-play guy in pro wrestling.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.