Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- WWE officials are considering a Wyatt Family Triple Threat for the WWE title at WrestleMania.
- AJ Styles being forced to compete in next week’s #1 contender battle royal will be part of the build to his match with Shane McMahon at Mania.
- Lana says Dusty Rhodes & Vince McMahon were inspired by Game of Thrones characters Daenerys Targaryen & Cersei Lannister when creating her gimmick - which might be most surprising because it means Vince knows of a current pop culture phenomena.
- The Ravishing Russian (in the same interview linked in the previous bullet) said Triple H personally produced the infamous hotel room segment she & Rusev did with Enzo Amore last year.
- Back to Vince, Mick Foley told a story about him chewing out Braun Strowman for using the term “title shot” on a recent Raw.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.