Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- WWE is building to a Shane McMahon vs. Daniel Bryan feud, even if Bryan never gets cleared. That would simply mean someone wrestling in Bryan's place.
- WWE is considering bringing back The Wyatt Family compound for a Bray Wyatt vs. Matt Hardy match.
- There was some confusion but Rich Swann has been released from jail after he was arrested for battery and false imprisonment. He may not be released even if he's cleared but this is likely the end of any push for him for a long time.
- CM Punk went to UFC 218 but the word is he didn't set up his next fight and it may not be happening anytime soon.
- Tyler Bate is apparently dealing with a rib injury but it's not serious.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.