Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- There are some outlets, like The Sun, saying WWE will be announcing a women's Royal Rumble. The Observer, however, says WWE isn't planning it just yet, though it's possible in the future.
- Per PW Insider, WWE drew really well in Greensboro with Starrcade, "the best in a long time for the market."
- To that end, it's expected WWE will bring Starrcade back in 2018.
- WWE is getting video messages taped with former wrestlers and others who have worked for the company throughout the years. PW Insider notes that it's for the upcoming 25th Anniversary of Raw show.
- Nick Hogan recently said his dad, Hulk Hogan, is open to returning to wrestling and even working another match but he just doesn't want to travel a lot.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.