Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- According to the Observer, Vince McMahon has apparently cooled on the idea of pushing Finn Balor because he's not over enough.
- That includes taking away a planned title shot against Brock Lesnar at Royal Rumble next year. No word on a replacement opponent for Brock just yet.
- Per the Observer, Lesnar sold his knee even backstage after Survivor Series because he wanted people to think he's hurt, even though he's not.
- Pro Wrestling Sheet is reporting WWE is in talks to do a Facebook Live show starting in January. The show would apparently go on after SmackDown Live and could feature a mixed tag team concept.
- The WWE UK show is expected to start filming soon.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.