Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Triple H gave the pay he received for working WWE’s house show in Chile on Oct. 22 to Kevin Owens, according to The Wrestling Observer.
- PWInsider reported over the weekend that New Japan announcer Don Callis, Tessa Blanchard and Sami Callihan will start for Impact at Bound for Glory or the tapings after the PPV, and that the company is talking to Ricochet.
- Callis denied he’s leaving New Japan, however. The Observer says Anthem officials denied they have a deal with Blanchard, and their sources say Ricochet turned Impact down.
- An announcement about WrestleMania 35’s location could be made in December, and there’s talk of Detroit as a finalist along with Philadelphia and New York.
- Nia Jax should be at Raw tonight, says PWInsider.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.