Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Wrestling Inc is claiming that viral meningitis isn't the illness going through the WWE locker room but the mumps.
- Kevin Owens' reasons for leaving the SmackDown tour apparently have nothing to do with said medical issues, as it has only affected the Raw roster up to this point.
- The writing team didn't learn until late in the week that Roman Reigns and Bray Wyatt wouldn't be able to wrestle at TLC, according to Pro Wrestling Sheet.
- This year's Survivor Series will likely be all about a "Raw vs. SmackDown" angle, with PW Insider saying promotional spots will focus on exactly that.
- Per PW Insider, WWE is looking at doing more reality shows with the company that produces Total Bellas and Total Divas. Two ideas include another competition show to find a new female talent, and a show that would follow The Miz and Maryse.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.