Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- According to Wrestling Inc, there's speculation that Undertaker could be returning for a match at Survivor Series teaming with Kane against The Shield.
- Although WWE still hasn't mentioned it and initially denying as much to some media outlets, all signs points to Neville having quit the company.
- Jinder Mahal told ESPN he is not dealing with a shoulder injury, as had been rumored and reported.
- In response to an interview Triple H's nutritionist, Dave Palumbo, gave saying WWE wrestlers are allowed hormone replacement, the company sent out a statement that approximately 7-percent of talent have exemptions due to "certain medical conditions." Dave Meltzer later noted on Wrestling Observer Radio that 14-15 people have a Therapeutic Use Exemption.
- Per Dave Meltzer, Kenny Omega didn't have the IWGP US title at Global Wars due to a mix up with NJPW, and there's no bigger story there.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.